Our contact details
Name: Ériu Dance Company
Address: 23C Leeson Park, Dublin 6, Ireland
Phone Number: +353 87 687 6272
Email contact: HERE
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Application forms
- Equality, diversity, and inclusion data
- Financial information of freelance artists and creatives, and collaborating partners
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To be added to Ériu’s mailing list
- To express interest in attending or participating in Ériu’s projects/performances
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- The wider arts network when an individual is recommended for a specific project or activity (and only if the individual has given consent for their personal information to be shared)
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Communicate news and send updates to our mailing list
- To select participants for projects
- To remunerate project participants
We may share this information with project partners (e.g venues or festivals) but only if you give Ériu permission to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us HERE
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored electronically on the hard drive of one secure, password protected computer.
We keep project-specific information (e.g application forms, EDI data, financial information) for 12 months. We will then dispose of your personal information by permanently deleting it.
If you have given consent to be on Ériu’s mailing list, we will retain your name and contact details unless you request for your details to be removed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us HERE or on +353 87 687 6272 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Ériu Dance Company
23C Leeson Park
Or email us HERE
You can also complain to the Data Protection Commission if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The DPC’s address:
21 Fitzwilliam Square South
Helpline number: 01 7650100 / 1800437 737
DPC website: https://www.dataprotection.ie/en